RPA (Robotics Process Automation) Programmer Analyst
- - I.T. Services (Ops)
- Santiago, DOM
- Full Time
- Competitive salary, meal allowance, job stability, opportunity of working in a familiar environment, health insurance, growth opportunities
PLEASE COMPLETE ZIP CODE FIELD USING 51000
Define business processes and alignment to Robotic Process Automation. Translate RPA business requirements into system definitions and solutions. Strategic partner, acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff (may include offshore staff). Resolve system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly. Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, project status, etc. Implement system alignment with business processes.
- Participates in identifying business process automation requirements and supports creation of solutions for a specific business need.
- Technical and implementation focus is on providing automation solutions to resolve business needs/issues.
- Gathers customer requirements for customized system solutions and provides alternative solutions.
- Provides training and support directly to customers.
- Leads automation of business processes that span multiple environments
- Creates reusable processes and/or extensions for the RPA toolsets
- Participates in RPA proposal creation and evaluations
- Ensures standards compliance and institutionalization of automation best practice
- Conducts automation code and process reviews to ensure the highest level of quality
- Participates in proof of concepts for new RPA opportunities
- Analyzes and decomposes business processes and designs a strategy to automate these processes
- Basic experience with one or more Scripting languages
- Has basic knowledge of general business environment/operation and has general cost benefit awareness.
- Solid working knowledge of standard features/functions of one or more application to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
- Good written and oral communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements.
- Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
- Creates documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Experience creating and documenting business process flows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, result driven person with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to timely delivery of RPA solutions that delight the customer
- Prior experience working on similar Process Automation initiatives is a big plus
- Exposure to Process Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere will be seen as a strength, and experience with other similar RPA tools (such as Blue Prism, Kofax, UiPath) will be considered also
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere, is a big plus
Please apply online or send your CV to: email@example.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page