- - I.T. Services (Ops)
- Santiago, DOM
- Full Time
- Competitive salary, meal allowance, job stability, opportunity of working in a familiar environment, health insurance, growth opportunities
Working with business departments, drive process improvement through seeking out and identifying opportunities and business process definition by defining processes and procedures. Communicate existence of new processes. Works in partnership with other Business Analysts to gather information and complete assignments.
• Assists in gathering information and data on business process and procedures.
• Receives/identifies a process and participates in implementing solutions for defined business processes.
• Generates standard reports. Reviews and audits information.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Standard MS skill set – Proficient in Excel
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Data management skills
• Organizational skills
Apply online or send your CV to: email@example.com