Customer Service Representative
- - Operations - Santiago
- Santiago, DOM
- Full Time
- Competitive salary, meal allowance, job stability, opportunity of working in a familiar environment, health insurance, growth opportunities
PLEASE COMPLETE ZIP CODE FIELD USING 51000
Our customer service representatives are in charge of assisting our clients, taking inbound calls.
Our customer service representatives follow up on client reports, completing reports and tracking daily activities.
Our customer service representatives must meet quality metrics and provide an excellent customer service to all our clients.
• Taking inbound calls and answering all the clients questions in the different processes.
• Making outbound calls.
• Identifying, looking and solving any issue the client may have in the system.
• Following up on all client orders if they are not solved immediately.
• Completing reports and records of the daily work.
• English (verbal and written)
• Customer service skills.
• Effective communicational skills.
• Being able to type 25 words p/m minimum.
• High School Diploma
Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page